Monday, February 15, 2010

Lemons and life ......


The saying goes: "When life gives you a lemon, make lemonade" ....


mmmm ... A rather bold statement, when you have just heard that oh so many moons ago, when a teenage heart was so very easy to break, the "love" of your entire being, was sent away by "well"? meaning parents ... and when you thought that your fragile little heart was going to break, that you will never learn to love again, you get "shipped" away to bording school ....


And now, it has been, (quick calculation) roughly about 30 years ... and hey, one super day, here you find that same "love" on the internet ...


Only now, years have passed ... and I MEAN years .... And what crosses my mind?  You gotta be kidding me about this guy.  This was the guy that I thought my life revolved around?  What the hell was I thinking?  Do I now start making lemonade? ROFLMA ....


And all of this, is very much tongue in the cheek ... for all the lemons that I had received, I made plenty lemonade ... and the lemons that are still to come ... there is still plenty lemonade to be made tooooo ....

No comments:

Post a Comment